Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Monday, April 2, 2012

No honey you are a girl.

The joys of having four boys and one girl. Being the only girl in the house besides me, my 2 year old has learned some things that I am constantly having to correct from her brothers! My famous lines lately are; " no honey, girls don't have that." Sorry honey girls can't pee like that." or "No baby girl , only boys can hurt their peter nuts."

The best is when we are at someone elses house or at a store and I hear her yell " Ouch I hurt my peter nuts! " Seriously? This is me, " Sorry she has older brothers." That may not live to be teenagers! (just Kidding) She also can burp, spit a loagie, and fart with the best of em'! She puts boys to shame in getting dirty..... We no longer buy white shirts for this reason. Her brothers mind you are not being raised in a barn or at least they've been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment