Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh my!

We were getting the kids ready for bed, and I couldn't find my three year old. I go out into the hallway to call his name, and I found him standing in the hallway with this look on his face. He tells me,"look what I found!" He is waving an open tampon back and forth with a grin form ear to ear like he has found this great treasure. I just say, "oh, look at that you've been into mommy's bathroom cupboard." " I keep it?" I just laugh and take it from him, and tell him that this is only for girls, but thank you for bringing it to me.

This also reminds me of the time last year when my five year old came into the family room with one of my panty liners stuck to his forehead. i asked him why he had a pad on his head and he told me in his lisp language, "I needed a band aid, and we don't have any sssso I used thisssss to make my head to feel better."

2 comments:

  1. Niiiiiiiiice. My favorite is when they decorate the walls with said items... Nothing like 30 pads all over the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotta love kids and their creativity! Your kids crack me up! Keep the stories coming - I'm always up for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete