Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Discovering that girls are different....

Now that we have a baby girl in the house my younger boys are starting to ask questions. One night I had the baby in the bathtub, and in walks my five year old. He is just sitting next to me looking at her and he gets that look on his face that he is just a thinkin' on something. Oh, no here it comes. "Mom sisssy hassss boobiessss." I am trying not to laugh and I say, "Yes she does, but let's call them rose buds." I am sorry, but I am not going to have my five year old walking around telling some stranger that his baby sister has boobies. Any who, he goes, "okay I won't say that any more." So he moves up to the toilet and sits on the seat with that same look on his face. So I just continue bathing the baby. All of the sudden he yelps out, "BOOBSSS!" I lost it I fell over the bathtub laughing my head off! He has never said any more about it after his little out burst. Maybe he just needed to say it out loud to get it out of his system. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment