Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Virus

My kids keep logging onto these free games that have all these little viruses attached with them. My husband and I have now made it so those games are blocked, but they can play the games that we have okayed. Any who, my five year got sick with strep throat last month, and on the way to the doctor he told me," Mom I am not gonna play the computer anymore because it gave me a virusss!" I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment