Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Monday, May 3, 2010

That's okay....

Today we are all loading into the car to go to my oldest son's baseball practice. My three year old is begging me to sit in the front seat. I told him, "Sorry honey it's not safe for you to sit in the front, because if we get in an accident you would get hurt, or even die." He looks at me over the top of his glasses and says,"that's okay, I want to sit in the front pleeeeease! " What part of you could die is okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment