Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hey Mom!

I am now very ripe and ready to roll with the end of this pregnancy! I feel like it has been an eternity of late night potty breaks, heartburn, wild out of control emotions, and patience that have been tested to the limit. I am however sooooo looking forward to meeting my new little one. :)

This story of my life begins with a mid day potty break. My six year old is playing the Wii on my bed. So I am in the bathroom and I hear him giggling. He then shouts "Mom do you know what would be groce?" I am thinking great another random tought out of the mouth of a babe. "What?" He then starts to giggle again, "it would be so groce if you just pooped the baby out in the toilet! "
Now you have to know my six year old stuff like this is everyday at our house. I of course just laughed. He keeps asking how the baby will come out. I keep telling him it's a secret special way, and when he is eighteen I will let his dad tell him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment