Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Track and barf!

My sweet eight year old had his first track and field meet this year. He was so excited, and he practiced all the time.
The night before the big races he was so excited that he had trouble sleeping. The next morning he woke up bright and
early to get ready. He got dressed, put on his new running shoes, and then headed in the kitchen for his breakfast of champions.
(AKA oatmeal) He ate it then proceeded to the garbage can to throw it all back up! Yep. That is nasty. Let's not try to get to the toilet where it could be flushed. He ended up taking 3rd place in the 50 yard dash. Pretty good for a very nervous kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment