Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Friday, May 20, 2011

A lesson in breeding of the animal kind

My kids are going to get a lesson on the birds and the bees at a young age living in the country.
Their dad was getting ready to take his mare over to get bred. Well the boys were asking him where he was going.
He gave them the short version of what he was doing. My six year old looks at him with the look of the old wheels are a turnin'.
"You mean the horses are going to dress up like pieces of bread? That's just silly dad! " I laughed so hard! My husband looks at him and laughs "Yep son that is exactly what they do." Gotta love it. I think that my boys had it figured out when they went with their dad to take the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment