Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do you know what would be cool?

So my five year old and I were driving to pick up his cousin to come play at our house.
Well I look in the rear view mirror and I could see that the wheels were just a turnin' in his little mind. Then he says,"Mom, do you know what would be so cool?" He has a lisp, and wears glasses so when he tells you something it's just even more that funny. Any who, he goes on to say," I think that when you have another baby I hope that it's a boy, and that he looks like Jesus, and has long hair with a beard, and a green light saber." Mind you, everything that is revolved in his world is Star Wars.

Also a note about my five year old. He packs his back pack at least three times a day to run away. In fact as sure as I am sitting here blogging this he is outside on the front porch with his back pack. He knows he can't go on the road and so he ususally goes through the hay field to his aunts house. Who ever said that girls are more dramatic then boys has never met my five year old.

Our day is never fulfilled unless one of the boys has thrown up. My seven year old has the most sensitive gag you have ever seen. If his sister is stinky and he get's a whiff..... Yep, he will throw up. I feel sorry for his future wife. He gags if any thing has a weird texture feel on his tongue. If he starts to think about anything that will gross him out. I have to spend the next ten minutes talking him out of an episode with Ralph on the big white telephone. The best is when we are at family parties and it happens.
Example. We are at my in laws for Easter this year, and my seven year old is out side playing when all of the sudden he comes barreling in the house with the look of GET THE HECK OUT OF MY WAY! He yells, "I am going to throw up! " That 's great as everyone is sitting around eating Easter dinner. My sister asked him if he was sick and he said,"no I just saw a rotten orange out side, so I picked it up and threw it in grandma's basket ball hoop then it exploded and all this black stuff came out!" First of all YUCK! Second of all why throw a rotten orange in the basket ball hoop? SERIOUSLY!

Then let's not forget the time in church when I was sitting up at podium waiting to give a talk, and my husband comes in late with all the kids. Well the five year old and the three year old are fighting, and my husband is holding the baby so he can't referee very well so he just leads them to the nearest seats just in time for my three year old to yell out to the quiet congregation, "I hate you butt head!" I was looking around like I had no idea who he belonged too.

No comments:

Post a Comment