Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Not at the dinner table.

My favorite part of the day is sitting around the dinner table and talking about the days events. Well on this particular night, my oldest decides he needs to announce that he had the most awesome bowel movement earlier that day at school. It looked like a snake with two heads! GROCE! That is a picture in my head I could of done with out. Of course his dad laughs while I am telling him that it is not a very polite thing to talk about especially at the dinner table! I will die a happy mommy if I can pass manners 101 with my kids.

My three year old has had the nick name 'chipmunk,' from the time he was introduced to baby food. He stores his food in his cheeks. I would go to put him to bed for the night, and he would still have dinner in his mouth. He will stuff his mouth until he can't talk, and then hold it there for some unknown reason. Then he will either spit it all over his plate or just hold it in his mouth. You would think that he would out grow this by now,but oh, no not him. The other day at dinner I looked up at him, and his cheeks are stuffed. I told him to spit some of it out so he could chew and swallow. He just looked at me and smiled with a mouth full of potatoes and green beans. You can only imagine what that looks like! Then he grabs his cup of milk and spits it all into his cup! What the what? Really I have not raised them in a barn! (We do live next to a barn however!) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment