Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hey there chubby.......

So leave it to your kids to point out the obvious. Shortly after having baby number four my oldest boy is talking to me and I lean over to give him a hug and he pats my stomach and says;" hey there chubby, chubby." Nice. Then my five year old was getting his hair combed for school and my baby is two months old by now. He looks at me over his glasses, and with his lisp tells me that I still look pregnant. Was I sure that they got all the babies out? Love it. Just so you know baby girl weighed nine pounds and was twenty one inches long. She was our biggest baby. My body payed for it dearly! She was sooooo worth it how ever!

Then there are the times when your kids pick the wrong time to tell you a description of some one they saw.
When my oldest was four we were in the grocery store, and he saw a man that had what he called, "a really big root beer belly."
The man was standing right behind us in the checkout so you know he could hear him! When have you ever known a four year old to talk with his inside voice?


At our house we love to watch movies! My kids and I can memorize every line even if we have only seen it one time. So we like to give a play by play of all the funny parts to all of our extended family members especially at family functions. All of our families do this when one of them have seen a funny movie. Any who, our favorite one to watch together is Nacho Libre. We love it when Nacho is wearing his stretchy pants just for fun! Well we were headed into Walmart, and this very heavy set lady comes walking out in neon pink stretchy pants, and a tank top. I could already see the wheels a turning in my kid's faces. So before they could say anything..... I said" Sometimes you wear stretchy pants just for fun!" Thank goodness she could not hear me because my kids could not stop laughing! Oh the things you see at Walmart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment