Welcome!




Hey all! 
Welcome to a fun blog about the funny things kids say. I am sure that all mom's have their kids tell them things that they wish they would have written down.  So here I am.  I will also be jotting down other things as well.  I hope that you will enjoy what you read. Also, I will be posting some fun home made recipes for fun things to make with your kids.  If  anything a good laugh is always nice.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh the joys of potty training!

I bet that this has happened to any one who has a toddler.  I dread going to the grocery store any ways, and when I have all my kids with me.... let's just say I am ready for a good stiff drink by the time we make it through.  On this particular outing I was in the process of potty training my three year old, and yes I waited until he was three to start him.  Any who,  we are in the store and taking a potty trainer out in public you are just asking for it.  We are walking down the isle and I ask him if he needs to go.  He looks at me through the top of his glasses, by the way he also wears glasses. He looks like the little boy in Jerry Maguire however you spell that .  He says," no mommy." "Are you sure?" , "YES DUH!"   So I continue on my journey of wrapping the isle's of insanity. Have you ever been to Walmart on a  Saturday morning? YIKES!   All of the sudden he yells with about a billion people around, " I have to poop!" then he proceeds to hold his bum.  I am thinking  ,"OH CRAP! " My cart is filled to the brim I can barley push it fast enough to get to the bathroom, and he is yelling it the whole way there.   Nice.   We did make with only a tiny pee spot on his jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment